Sunday, December 8, 2013

My November Hexies from KathrynLaposata

 This first Photo is of my Hexie swap Quilt, as it is so far, I hope some of you lovely swappers can pick out the flowers you have sent to me.There are so many more to add.
The second Photo is of the pretty flowers I received for November from Kathryn Laposata,inAllentown U.S.A.
Kathryn added some lovely Hexie sized Strips of fabric for me to make more.
Thank you so much Kathryn, they will be added to my Quilt soon.
Best wishes Rosalie H.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely flowers and lovely that you're already sewing them together. I'm still just saving my "Inchy Hexagon Flower Swap" flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is wonderful to see your flowers all sewn together! Good for you! And I love your new flowers from Kathryn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE LOVE your background fabric in your quilt. It really helps each flower stand out. And the ones from kathryn are beautiful. Thank you for showing us your progress!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens